central vista ka kaam kab shurur hoga: construction work of new parliament building will start from 15 january – sourcesOn January 13, 2021 by admin
- Earlier this week the Heritage Panel approved the construction of the new parliament building
- The Supreme Court had ordered the central government to take approval from the committee and other related authorities.
- Central Vista work is expected to be completed in 10 months and new parliament will be ready in 2022
The construction of the new parliament building is to begin from 15 January under the Central Vista project. Sources said that the next day of Makar Sankranti is considered auspicious for the beginning of such projects. Earlier this week, the 14-member Heritage Panel approved the construction of the new parliament building under the government’s ambitious Central Vista Redevelopment Plan.
Auspicious moment on January 15th
Official sources said, “The Central Public Works Department (CPWD) has asked Tata Projects Limited to start construction of the new Parliament House from January 15. The next day of Makar Sankranti is considered auspicious time to start such projects. ”The new building is to be constructed by Tata Projects Limited.
Tata Projects got the contract
The Central Vista Redevelopment Project includes the construction of the new Triangular Parliament Building and Common Central Secretariat, the redevelopment of the three-kilometer long Rajpath from Rashtrapati Bhavan to India Gate, the construction of a new Prime Minister’s residence and office and the construction of a new enclave for the Vice President. Sources said that Tata Projects has started collecting machines etc. to start work on this ambitious project of the government.
Central Vista Project: 69 former bureaucrats wrote to PM Modi questioning the need for Central Vista project
Will be ready in 10 months
The Heritage Conservation Committee on Monday approved the new Parliament building project. Earlier, the Supreme Court had asked the central government to get approval from the committee and other concerned authorities before starting the construction work. As per the plan, the redevelopment of Rajpath will begin soon after the Republic Day celebrations. The work is expected to be completed in 10 months and the Republic Day celebrations in 2022 will be held at the redeveloped Rajpath.
The existing parliament was formed 94 years ago
Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone of the new Parliament House last month. It is expected that its construction will be completed by the 75th Independence Day. It is estimated to cost about Rs 971 crore. The construction of the new building is to be in front of the existing Parliament House built about 94 years ago. At that time, this building, built at a cost of Rs 83 lakh, will be converted into a museum.
More seats of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha in new building
The new building will have halls for Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha, which will have a capacity of 888 and 384 seats respectively. These are being constructed keeping in mind the increase in the Members of Parliament to be held in 2026. There will be a seating arrangement of 1,272 people in the Lok Sabha hall so that a joint session can be organized.
- Farmers tractor parade traffic advisory routes diversions delhi traffic police | Route divert at many places in Delhi due to tractor rally, avoid going on these routes
- tv celebs who married childhood friends: tv celebs who married their childhood friends just like varun dhawan and natasha dalal- like Varun Dhawan and Natasha, these 6 tv stars also married with childhood love
- India ignores Pakistan’s objections begins power project on Chenab river | Despite Pakistan’s objection, India started work on power project on river Chenab
- nepal political crisis china india: rapidly changing developments in Nepal due to China’s move, need of active role of india: expert – nepal political situation changing due to china intervention india active role needed says experts
- Tractor Rally Republic Day Route farmer leader SS Pandher reaction Tractor Rally: In the evening we will tell the route of tractor parade- farmer leader SS Pandher