Pakistan News: Maulvi Mohammed Sharif, main accused of sabotage-arson in Hindu temple in Pakistan arrestedOn December 31, 2020 by admin
- Police arrested Maulvi Mohammad Sharif, the main accused in the case of setting fire to Hindu temple and breaking it
- 26 people have already been arrested, including the leader of the fundamentalist Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam party, Rahmat Salam Khattak.
- The shrine of a Hindu religious leader is in the premises of a Hindu temple
Police have arrested Maulvi Mohammad Sharif, the main accused in the case of setting fire to and destroying a Hindu temple in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. Police had registered an FIR against hundreds of unidentified people, including two local clerics of Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (JUI-F), Maulvi Mohammad Sharif and Maulana Faizullah.
Earlier, in connection with this attack on the Hindu temple, the police raided many places throughout the night and made arrests. Station in-charge Rahmatullah Khan said that 26 people have been arrested, including the leader of the fundamentalist Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam party, Rahmat Salam Khattak, after the attack on the temple at Terry village in Karak district in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. A crowd led by supporters of the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam Party (Fazl ur Rehman Group) protested the temple expansion work and demolished the old structure as well as the newly constructed construction work.
Federal Parliamentary Secretary Lal Chand Malhi strongly criticized this attack
The incident has been condemned by human rights activists and the minority Hindu community. Federal Parliamentary Secretary for Human Rights in Pakistan Lal Chand Malhi has strongly criticized the attack. He said that some people are doing such anti-social activities to discredit Pakistan, which the government will not tolerate at all.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Mahmud Khan called the attack on the temple “an unfortunate incident” and ordered immediate arrest of those involved. Khan pledged to protect the places of worship from such incidents.
The Hindu religious leader’s tomb is in the temple premises
The leader of the Hindu community, Peshawar, Aaron Sarab Diyal said that the temple complex has the tomb of a Hindu religious leader and the Hindu families of the country visit this tomb every Thursday. He said that the incident had hurt the sentiments of the Hindu community and the Council of Islamic Ideology should take note of it. Diyal said that Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan talks about promoting tourism at religious places, but the places of worship of minorities in the country are not safe. The Hindu community is the largest minority community in Pakistan. According to official estimates, 7.5 million Hindus live in Pakistan, but the community says that more than 90 lakh Hindus are living in the country. The majority of Hindus in Pakistan live in Sindh province.
- Pakistan serials expose with false evidence!
- Telecom companies will get relief in AGR payment
- ethiopian civil war: What Is Tigray War, Know All About Ethiopian Civil War With Itself
- Public representatives should follow high standards of discipline and decency Om Birla
- Congress is the true friendly party of farmers: Navjot Singh Sidhu..Navjot Singh Siddu accuses Sukhbir Singh Badal