PM Modi inaugurates New Bhaupur-New Khurja section of Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor | Inauguration of Khurja to Bhaupur Dedicated Freight Corridor, know the big things of PM Modi’s speechOn December 29, 2020 by admin
new Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi today inaugurated the ‘New Bhaupur – New Khurja section’ of the Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor (EDFC) and EDFC’s operational control center (OCC) in Prayagraj through video conferencing. Also, the goods train from New Bhaupur-New Khurja section was flagged off. On this occasion, he said that now goods trains will not run late and farmers will benefit from this freight corridor.
Know the big things about Modi’s speech
- Today is the new identity of the 21st century to give the glorious past of Indian Railways, India and the power of Indian Railways are seeing the biggest and modern railway infrastructure project after independence coming down on the ground, today when Khurja Bhaupur When the first freight train ran on the freight corridor route, the echo and roar of the self-reliant India of the new India was clearly heard: PM Modi
- The Operation Control Center in Prayagraj is also a symbol of the new power of the new India. It is one of the finest and modern control centers in the world. And anyone would be proud to hear that the technology related to management and data is prepared in India itself and Indians have prepared it: PM Modi
- Infrastructure is the largest source of power of any nation. Connectivity is the nerve of the nation, the better these nerves are, the more powerful a nation is: PM Modi
- Today, when India is moving rapidly towards increasing the world’s great economic power, then the best connectivity is the priority of the country, with this thinking, modern connectivity is being worked in the country for 6 years. Highway, waterway, railway airway, or Iway, all these wheels are necessary for economic speed, strength is given: PM Modi
- In general parlance, these are special rails for freight trains, our farms, industries or markets are dependent on freight, if a crop grows, it has to be transported to different parts of the country, to export to ports. It has to take the goods of the industry to the market and then to the ports for export, the biggest medium for this has always been the railways, as the economy grew, the burden on the freight network also increased: PM Modi
- Pakistan serials expose with false evidence!
- Telecom companies will get relief in AGR payment
- ethiopian civil war: What Is Tigray War, Know All About Ethiopian Civil War With Itself
- Public representatives should follow high standards of discipline and decency Om Birla
- Congress is the true friendly party of farmers: Navjot Singh Sidhu..Navjot Singh Siddu accuses Sukhbir Singh Badal