PM Modi released PM-KISAN 7th instalment, check your status here PM-KISAN 7th instalment: PM Modi transfers Rs 18,000 crore to bank accounts of 9 crore farmersOn December 25, 2020 by admin
new Delhi. Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday called former Prime Minister Bharat Ratna Sw. On the occasion of self-government day on the birth anniversary of Atal Bihari Bajpayee, he has given a gift to the farmers of the country. PM Modi transferred Rs 2000 cash in form of 7th installment under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-KISAN). Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, PM Modi started the process of depositing Rs 18 lakh 98 thousand crore in the bank accounts of 9 crore 4 lakh farmers of the country. The government has set a target of completing this entire amount within two hours through direct bank transfer in the next two hours. The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was launched by the Central Government on 24 February 2019.
It is worth mentioning that under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, financial assistance of Rs 6000 is provided in three equal installments by the Central Government to the eligible beneficiary in a year. This is an ambitious plan of PM Modi to double the income of farmers and empower the farmers of the country. Under this scheme, farmers have received Rs 12,000 as 6 installments till now. Under this scheme 11 crore 59 lakh farmers have registered themselves. All the states and union territories except West Bengal have joined this scheme. 70 lakh farmers of West Bengal are deprived of this scheme. These farmers are losing Rs 4 lakh 200 crore annually.
The State Governments have issued Fund Transfer Order (FTO) to the banks to pay the 7th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. After the Prime Minister started the fund transfer program, banks have also started sending money to farmers’ accounts.
If you have got your registration under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme and all your documents and information are correct, then soon Rs 2000 will be deposited in your bank account as seventh installment. If the FTO (Fund Transfer Order) appears in your states, it means that your information has been verified and an order has been issued by the state government to deposit the money in your account.
If RFT (Request for Transfer) is seen written in your states, it means that the State Government has ordered the concerned bank to put money in your account and now money can come in your account at any time. .
Check your status at home like this
To know whether you will get the 7th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, you can check your status online at home. For this, you have to follow the following steps:
- First of all, you are the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana www.pmkisan.gov.in Go to
- Now go to the Farmer Corner which appears on the right side on the homepage.
- Here you click on the beneficiary states.
- Here you have to enter your Aadhaar number, mobile number or account number and click.
- Here you will see the installments and the next installment.
- Pakistan serials expose with false evidence!
- Telecom companies will get relief in AGR payment
- ethiopian civil war: What Is Tigray War, Know All About Ethiopian Civil War With Itself
- Public representatives should follow high standards of discipline and decency Om Birla
- Congress is the true friendly party of farmers: Navjot Singh Sidhu..Navjot Singh Siddu accuses Sukhbir Singh Badal