PM Narendra Modi appeal to students of visva bharati. Prime Minister Narendra Modi urged studentsOn December 24, 2020 by admin
new Delhi. PM Narendra Modi on Thursday addressed the students of the university on the occasion of the centenary celebrations of Vishwabharati, a university established by Rabindranath Tagore. During this, PM Narendra Modi told the students of Visva-Bharati that the students of Visva-Bharati should contact the artists coming to the Poush fair and collect information about their products and work on how the art of these poor artists can be sold online. Do it In future also, local artists can take their products to the world market, also teach them to do this, only by such efforts will the country become self-sufficient and fulfill the dreams of Gurudev.
Read- Rahul Gandhi’s big statement amidst the peasant movement
PM Narendra Modi said that the hundred year journey of Visva-Bharati is very special. Vishwabharati is a true embodiment of Gurudev’s contemplation, vision and hard work for Mother Bharati. This is a kind of adorable place for India, which gives continuous energy to the country to embody the dream that Gurudev had dreamed. He said that our country is spreading the message emanating from Visva-Bharati to the whole world. Today India is playing a very big role in the world about environmental protection through the International Solar Alliance. India is the only major country in the world which is moving fast in implementing the Paris Agreement.
Read- Railways gave good news! List of many more trains released, here is full information
What else did PM Narendra Modi’s speech say
- When we talk of freedom struggle, the idea of 19-20 century comes directly in our mind. But it is also a fact that the foundation of these movements was laid long ago. The independence movement of India got energy from many movements that had been going on since centuries. The Bhakti movement strengthened the spiritual and cultural unity of India.
- In the Bhakti era, our saints, Mahants, Acharyas tried to keep the nation’s consciousness awake in every region, every region, east-west-north-south, every direction in India. The Bhakti movement was the door that filled the struggling India with collective consciousness and confidence for centuries. This topic of devotion cannot proceed until the great black devotee Shri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa is discussed. The great saint, because of which India got Swami Vivekananda. Swami Vivekananda devotion, knowledge and action, all contained the three.
- Along with the period of hundreds of years of Bhakti movement, Karma movement also took place in the country. The people of India were fighting slavery and imperialism. Be it Chhatrapati Shivaji, Maharana Pratap, Rani Laxmibai, Rani Chennamma of Kittur, Lord Birsa Munda’s armed struggle. The karma-rigorous practice of tenacity and sacrifice of ordinary citizens against injustice and exploitation was at its peak. This became a major inspiration of our freedom struggle in future.
- When the currents of devotion and karma were purabhar, along with it, this new Triveni Sangam of the Sarita of knowledge became the consciousness of the freedom movement. Motivation of devotion was full of freedom. The need of the hour was to create an ideological movement to win the war of independence on the establishment of knowledge and at the same time prepare a new generation for the creation of a bright future India. And it played a very big role in many prestigious educational institutions, universities.
- These educational institutions gave new energy, gave new direction, gave new height to the ideological movement going on for India’s independence. We united with the Bhakti movement, the Gyan movement gave intellectual strength and
- The Karma movement gave us the courage and courage to fight for our rights. These movements, which lasted for a period of hundreds of years, had become a unique example of sacrifice, penance and tarpan. Impressed by these movements, thousands of people came forward to make sacrifices in the freedom struggle.
- The stream of contemplation of India from Veda to Vivekananda was also vocal in Gurudev’s contemplation of nationalism. And this stream was not introverted. She was not going to keep India separate from other countries of the world. His vision was that the world should benefit from what is best in India and that what is good in the world, India should also learn from it. See the name of your university: Visva-Bharati. Coordination with Maa Bharati and Vishwa. Gurudev’s vision for Vishwa Bharati is also the essence of self-reliant India. Self-reliant India campaign is also the path of India’s welfare for world welfare. This campaign is a campaign to empower India, a campaign to bring prosperity from the prosperity of India to the world.
- Pakistan serials expose with false evidence!
- Telecom companies will get relief in AGR payment
- ethiopian civil war: What Is Tigray War, Know All About Ethiopian Civil War With Itself
- Public representatives should follow high standards of discipline and decency Om Birla
- Congress is the true friendly party of farmers: Navjot Singh Sidhu..Navjot Singh Siddu accuses Sukhbir Singh Badal