Business Desk, Amar Ujala, New Delhi
Updated Fri, 25 Dec 2020 3:50 PM IST
Hear the news
In fact, due to the farmer movement, rail traffic in Haryana and Punjab has been badly affected, due to which this decision was taken. It is to be known that in the midst of Corona crisis, the Railways had announced to start 24 new special trains keeping in mind the facilities of the passengers.
If you are preparing to travel in these trains, then first check this list.
- Indian Railways has canceled a special train (No. 05211) from Darbhanga to Amritsar on 25 December.
- On the other hand, the Express Special train from Amritsar to Darbhanga (No. 05212) will be canceled on December 27.
- On 25 December, a special train (number 02379) from Sealdah to Amritsar was also canceled.
- With this, the train (number 02380) from Amritsar to Sealdah Express Special will not run on 27 December 2020.
- Trains from Nanded to Amritsar (number 02715) and Amritsar to Nanded (number 02716) will remain partially canceled. From Nanded, this train will run only to New Delhi. At the same time, it will run from New Delhi on 27 December.
- Korba-Amritsar train (number 08237) will run till Ambala on 25 December.
- The special train (No. 08238) running from Amritsar to Korba will run from Ambala on December 27. The operation of this train between Ambala to Amritsar and Amritsar to Ambala will be canceled.
- New Jalpaiguri-Amritsar special train (number 04653) will run till Saharanpur on 25 December. The operation of this train will remain canceled between Saharanpur to Amritsar.
- Along with this, Amritsar to Mumbai Central (No. 02904), Bandra Terminus to Amritsar (No. 02925), Amritsar to Jayanagar (No. 04652), Amritsar to Bandra Terminus (No. 02926), Jaynagar to Amritsar (No. 04651) and Jaynagar to Amritsar (No. Route 04649) is also diverted.