PM Modi Aligarh University centenary celebrations speech big points | Big talk of PM Modi’s speech at Aligarh Muslim University Centenary CelebrationOn December 22, 2020 by admin
Aligarh: Prime Minister Narendra Modi said at the Aligarh Muslim University Centenary Celebration that AMU educated people represent the culture of India wherever they are in the world. In the last 100 years, AMU has also worked to strengthen India’s relations with many countries of the world. The research done here on Urdu, Arabic and Persian languages, research on Islamic literature, gives new energy to India’s cultural relations with the entire Islamic world.
Big things about PM Modi’s speech
- Today, all the people who have taken training from AMU are not only in the best places of India but also in hundreds of countries of the world. AMU educated people represent the culture of India, anywhere in the world: PM Modi
- In the last 100 years, AMU has also worked to strengthen India’s relations with many countries of the world. The research done here on Urdu, Arabic and Persian languages, research on Islamic literature, gives new energy to India’s cultural relations with the entire Islamic world: PM Modi
- The way AMU helped society even during this Corona crisis is unprecedented. Getting thousands of people tested free, creating isolation wards, making plasma banks and contributing a large amount to the PM Care Fund shows the seriousness of fulfilling your obligations to society: PM Modi
- Today, the schemes that the country is making are reaching every section without distinction of religion. Bank accounts of more than 40 crore poor were opened without any discrimination. Without discrimination, more than 2 crore poor were provided pucca houses. More than 8 crore women get gas without discrimination: PM Modi
- 50 crore people got free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh under Ayushman scheme without any discrimination. What belongs to the country belongs to every countryman and every citizen should be benefited, our government is working with this spirit: PM Modi
- The government is also continuously working to increase the number of enrollments and to increase seats in higher education. In 2014, there were 16 IITs in our country. Today there are 23 IITs. In 2014, there were 9 IIITs in our country. Today there are 25 IIITs. In 2014, we had 13 IIMs. Today there are 20 IIMs: PM Modi
- A lot of work has also been done regarding medical education. Till 6 years ago there were only 7 AIIMS in the country. Today there are 22 AIIMS in the country. Whether education online or offline, reach everyone, reach equals, change everyone’s life, we are working with this goal: PM Modi
- Pakistan serials expose with false evidence!
- Telecom companies will get relief in AGR payment
- ethiopian civil war: What Is Tigray War, Know All About Ethiopian Civil War With Itself
- Public representatives should follow high standards of discipline and decency Om Birla
- Congress is the true friendly party of farmers: Navjot Singh Sidhu..Navjot Singh Siddu accuses Sukhbir Singh Badal