India News: General category vacancies in government jobs available for all classes: Supreme Court – General category vacancies in government jobs available for all classes supreme courtOn December 21, 2020 by admin
Disclaimer:This article is auto-uploaded from the agency feed. It has not been edited by the team of NavbharatTimes.com.
Language | Updated: 21 Dec 2020, 11:27:00 PM
New Delhi, 21 December (Language) The Supreme Court has said that general category vacancies in government jobs are available for all classes. It also includes Backward Classes (OBC) and Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST). A bench of Justice UU Lalit, Justice Ravindra Bhat and Justice Hrishikesh Roy denying meritorious candidates of reserved classes to the general category and then being denied selection for the job would be like “communal reservation”. Justice Lalit, in a judgment written for himself and Justice Roy, said, “Candidates of reserved classes are entitled to selection in general category.
Navbharat Times News App: News of the country, world of your city, education and business updates, movement of the world of film and sports, viral news and religious work… Get latest Hindi news Download NBT App
Hindi News from Navbharat Times, TO Network
Get India News, first on Navbharat Times. Download to get Hindi news from Navbharat Times on your mobile Hindi News App And stay updated with every news.
- Pakistan serials expose with false evidence!
- Telecom companies will get relief in AGR payment
- ethiopian civil war: What Is Tigray War, Know All About Ethiopian Civil War With Itself
- Public representatives should follow high standards of discipline and decency Om Birla
- Congress is the true friendly party of farmers: Navjot Singh Sidhu..Navjot Singh Siddu accuses Sukhbir Singh Badal