Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana gild child how to open accounts benefits withdrawal | Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana: You can make a future for girls by saving Rs 10 every day, know the benefits of the schemeOn December 20, 2020 by admin
If you too have the distinction of becoming the father of a daughter, then this news is for you. The Modi government started Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana a few years ago to improve the future of daughters. The scheme has proved quite popular since its launch. The special feature of this scheme is that any person who has a maximum of 2 daughters under 10 years, can make the future of the daughter bright by investing only Rs 250. That is to say, in this case, you can earn a big investment by just investing 10 rupees per day.
Updating mobile number in Aadhaar card was even easier, here is the whole process of updating without hassle
This special scheme has been launched with the objective of providing financial resources for better future of daughters and their upbringing and marriage. If you have a girl under 10 years of age, then you can open an account under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana in her name. A birth certificate will have to be given to the bank or post office. With this, the guardian will have to submit his photo, address and identity certificate. On investing in this scheme of the government, you get the benefit of tax saving along with better returns.
Open Sukanya account for Rs 250
You can open Sukanya account through any post office and bank across the country. The special thing is that in this you can open an account with an amount of at least 250 rupees. A birth certificate will have to be given to the bank or post office. With this, the guardian will have to submit his photo, address and identity certificate. If you want, you can also deposit more money. The maximum investment limit under this scheme is Rs 1.5 lakh. Here you have to invest for 21 years.
PM-JAY: Free treatment up to 5 lakh rupees is available in Ayushman Bharat scheme, know how can benefit
Only one account in the name of a girl child
Only one account can be opened in the name of a girl child. A parent can open an account in the name of at most 2 daughters. If twins or three girls are together, then the third girl will also get the benefit.
How long do you have to invest
This account can be opened till the child is 10 years old. Funds have to be deposited in the account for the initial 14 years. This plan matures after 21 years. That is, you can withdraw money only after 21 years. However, if the daughter gets married after the age of 18, then she can withdraw the money. Apart from this, after the age of 18, you can withdraw up to 50 percent of the money for the daughter’s education.
To open an account under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, the applicant will also have to submit his daughter’s birth certificate in the post office or bank along with the form. Apart from this, the identity card (PAN card, ration card, driving license, passport) of the child and parents and the certificate of where they are staying (passport, ration card, electricity bill, telephone bill, water bill) will have to be submitted.
Tax exemption can be availed under Section 80C of Income Tax Act for investing in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana. The amount received on maturity is not taxed. It gets more interest as compared to all other schemes. Can save for higher education and marriage of the girl child.
Some Terms and Conditions:
- The account matures on completion of 21 years from the day of opening of the account, but the condition is that if the daughter’s marriage is completed before the completion of 21 years of the account, the account has to be closed there itself. No further operation is allowed
- Earlier only two daughters could open an account, but now you can open three accounts as well. He will have to submit an affidavit from the birth certificate
- Now the third account in the name of the daughter can be opened in case of the birth of twin girls in the second birth or if three girls are born in the first birth itself.
- If Rs 250 is not deposited annually in the account, then it will be considered as the default account but under the scheme, the interest rate in that account will continue to be added on the existing deposit amount.
- SSY account will not be allowed to be held till the daughter turns 18 (earlier age limit was 10 years)
- 100 percent security guarantee from the government
- Even after maturity, the same interest amount will continue to be paid on the deposit till the account is closed.
- Pakistan serials expose with false evidence!
- Telecom companies will get relief in AGR payment
- ethiopian civil war: What Is Tigray War, Know All About Ethiopian Civil War With Itself
- Public representatives should follow high standards of discipline and decency Om Birla
- Congress is the true friendly party of farmers: Navjot Singh Sidhu..Navjot Singh Siddu accuses Sukhbir Singh Badal