pm narendra modi speech farm laws ficci meeting big points. PM Modi mentioned agricultural laws in FICCI annual meeting, know the big things of speechOn December 12, 2020 by admin
new Delhi. PM Narendra Modi addressed the annual FICCI meeting on Saturday through video conferencing. During this time, PM Narendra Modi also mentioned the agricultural laws during this period. He said that with the recent agricultural reforms, farmers will get new markets, new options, more benefits of technology. There will be more investment in agriculture sector and the farmers will be benefited the most.
Read- Farmers freed Basalta in Karnal and Shambhu toll plaza of Ambala
PM Narendra Modi said that we have seen a lot of change in 20-20 matches with speed. But this year of 2020 has beaten everyone. The country and the world have passed through so many ups and downs that after a few years, when we remember the Corona period, perhaps it will not be sure. But the good thing is that the faster the situation worsens, the faster it is also improving.
Read- Sharjil Imam, Umar Khalid’s poster and peasant movement? Agriculture Minister raised questions
Let us tell you the big things about PM Narendra Modi.
- At the time of this epidemic, India gave top priority to the lives of its citizens, saving the lives of more and more people. Today the country is seeing the result of this and the world is also watching. In the last few months, India has worked unitedly, made policies, taken decisions, and handled situations. He has surprised the whole world.
- The trust of the world which was built on India in the last six rains has strengthened in the past months. Be it FDI or FPI, foreign investors have made record investments in India and are continuing. In the last 6 years, India has seen a similar government, which is dedicated to the dreams of only 130 crore countrymen. Which is working to take the countrymen forward at every level.
- Today, indicators of the economy are encouraging. What the country has learned at the time of crisis has further strengthened its future resolutions. Experience has shown that earlier policies protected inefficiency in many areas, preventing new experiments. While the self-sufficient India campaign promotes efficiency in every field.
- The walls between the agricultural sector and other sectors connected with it are being removed. After these reforms, farmers will get more benefit from new markets, new options and technology. All these will lead to more investment in agriculture and the farmers of the country will be benefited the most. We have seen walls between agriculture sector and other sectors related to it like agriculture infrastructure, food processing, storage, cold chain and so on. Now all the walls are being removed, all the barriers are being removed.
- Under the PM-Vani scheme, a network of public WiFi hotspot will be created across the country. This will lead to wider expansion of connectivity in every village. I urge you to participate in these efforts for better connectivity in the rural and semi-rural areas. It is certain that villages and small cities are going to support the growth of 21st century India. Entrepreneurs like you should not miss the opportunity to invest in villages and small towns.
- Fast work has been done in the past years to strengthen the agricultural sector of the country. This has made India’s agricultural sector more vibrant than ever. Today, farmers in India have the option to sell their crop markets as well as outside. Today, mandis are being modernized in India, giving farmers the option to sell and buy crops on digital platform. The goal of all these efforts is to increase the income of the farmers, make the country prosperous. When the farmer of the country will prosper, then the country will also prosper.
- Pakistan serials expose with false evidence!
- Telecom companies will get relief in AGR payment
- ethiopian civil war: What Is Tigray War, Know All About Ethiopian Civil War With Itself
- Public representatives should follow high standards of discipline and decency Om Birla
- Congress is the true friendly party of farmers: Navjot Singh Sidhu..Navjot Singh Siddu accuses Sukhbir Singh Badal