JP Nadda Convoy Attacked: West Bengal BJP Chief Dilip Ghosh Alleges Security Lapse During JP Nadda VisitOn December 10, 2020 by admin
- BJP has alleged a security lapse on the visit of party president JP Nadda, who arrived in Bengal for two days.
- State BJP Unit President Dilip Ghosh has written to local administration and Amit Shah
- JP Nadda inaugurated the state election office in Kolkata and BJP office in 9 districts
Political uproar has started in West Bengal on the two-day visit of BJP President JP Nadda. Stones were thrown at JP Nadda’s convoy on his way to Diamond Harbor. During this period, the workers were also attacked with sticks. BJP general secretary Kailash Vijayvargiya was also present in the convoy. The glass of his car was also broken. Earlier, BJP has alleged a security lapse on JP Nadda’s visit. In this regard, Bengal BJP Unit President Dilip Ghosh also wrote letters to the local administration and Amit Shah.
The protesters tried to jam the road in Diamond Harbor. JP Nadda’s convoy was passing through this route. Stones were also thrown at JP Nadda’s convoy. It is being told that there is a protest in West Bengal regarding the agricultural laws.
‘TMC goons threw stones at my car’
Kailash Vijayvargiya tweeted, “Bengal Police was already informed about the program of National President JP Nadda but once again Bengal Police failed. TMC goons in front of police near Siracol bus stand hit our workers and threw stones at my car.
Dilip Ghosh wrote a letter to Amit Shah
Earlier, alleging security lapses on Nadda’s visit, West Bengal BJP President Dilip Ghosh said, “There was a lapse in security during party president JP Nadda’s state visit. The police was not deployed in their program yesterday. I have written a letter to the administration and home minister Amit Shah on this issue.
Please tell that it is the second day of JP Nadda’s visit. He will hold a meeting with BJP workers in 24 Dakshina Parganas. JP Nadda, who visited Bengal on Wednesday, inaugurated the state election office in Kolkata and the BJP office in 9 districts.
‘Go back’ slogans outside BJP office
Earlier, as soon as Nadda reached the BJP office, some people started an uproar outside the office. During this, slogans of ‘Go Back’. It is being told that JP Nadda was opposed to the agricultural laws. At this time the local police was absent there. The BJP alleges that the commuters were supporters of the Trinamool Congress.
‘BJP has come a long way in Bengal’
Let us tell you that before the West Bengal assembly elections, politics in the state has become very fast. JP Nadda said during the inauguration of the party’s election office that the BJP has come a long way in Bengal. The party got 40 percent vote share in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections, starting with a 4 percent vote share. He said that BJP will get 200 seats in the 2021 assembly elections.
Amit Shah’s visit boosted BJP’s morale
Since Amit Shah’s visit to West Bengal last month, there has been a lot of change in the strategy of the Bengal BJP unit. The party has now become more aggressive on the Mamta government. In fact, Shah’s visit has boosted the morale of BJP workers. This time in a meeting with activists, he appealed to Bengal to overthrow the Mamata government. Amit Shah has targeted 200 plus seats.
Stone pelting on Kailash Vijayvargiya’s car
- Two New Teams In Ipl 2022: Ahemadabad And Lucknow; Know What Will Be The Changes In The Indian Premier League Tournament, How Will It Affect The Rest Of The Franchises? – Two new teams in IPL 2022: Know what will be the changes in the tournament, how will it affect the rest of the franchises?
- Maharashtra Home Department Begins Process To Declare Param Bir Singh Absconding
- Report On 13 Including The Md Of The Hospital Due To Negligence
- Former US Special Representative Zalmay Khalilzad Said We Were Losing War With Taliban Compromise Was Only Option
- According To Meteorological Department Delhi Recorded Highest Annual Rainfall For The Second Time In 120 Years
- Supreme Court Latest Verdict-Tenant Is Not A Landlord, Only A Tenant-Tenant is not a landlord, only a tenant: Supreme Court on
- china japan war: Japan says suspected Chinese submarine seen near territorial waters on
- Circle Officer Hiralal Saini And Woman Constable Suspended For Moral Misconduct In Rajasthan on