new Delhi. By the way, the government is running many schemes for daughters. But if you are going to marry your daughter and are worried about jewelery then this news can be of your use. In fact, the Assam government has launched the Arundhati Gold Scheme. Under this scheme, on the marriage of the daughter, 10 grams of gold is given to her as a gift from the state government. The Arundhati Gold Scheme was launched by the Assam government last year. You also know who can take advantage of this scheme and what is the way to apply.
Hence the Arundhati Gold Scheme brought
Under the Arundhati Gold Scheme, the rights of women registering for marriage are protected. The scheme aims to provide some relief to financially weak parents. In Assam, marriages of children are done quickly in very backward areas, which also affects their education and health. Keeping in mind the gold found in the Arundhati Gold Scheme, many families are avoiding getting married early. The state government is trying to strengthen every section of the society through the Arundhati scheme.
These are the conditions to get the benefit of Arundhati Gold Scheme
The Arundhati Gold Scheme will benefit families who have two daughters. That is, if someone has three or more daughters, then they will not get the benefit of this scheme. The Arundhati Gold Scheme is only for them, in which the bride’s age is 21 years and the bride’s age is 18 years. Also it is necessary to register the marriage. To avail the benefit of this scheme, the annual income of the bride’s family should be less than Rs 5 lakh, if more than this, the scheme will not get benefit. The benefit of the scheme will be given only on the girl’s first marriage, if after that she marries another, then the benefit of the scheme will not be available. Significantly, 10 grams of gold will be available only to brides in communities where such a practice is in place.
How to apply for Arundhati Gold Scheme
- The girl has to apply for the scam on the same day after getting the marriage registered under the Special Marriage Act, 1954.
- A physical application has to be given which has a marriage application, it has to be given to the marriage officer.
- Girl can also apply online. For this, revenueassam.nic.in. Go to and fill the online form.
- After filling the online form, its printout has to be removed. This printout has to be submitted along with online.
- The girl also gets a receipt after the form is submitted.
- Whether your application is approved or not, it is communicated through SMS or email.
- If the application is approved, whatever amount will be made under the scheme will be credited to the account of the applicant.
- So girl should fill her mobile number, bank details, email etc. very carefully.