Jharkhand High Court seeks report on shifting Lalu Prasad Yadav from paying ward to director bungalow – High court asked, on whose orders Lalu Prasad was shifted to Rims director’s bungalowOn December 4, 2020 by admin
Ranchi: The Jharkhand High Court has asked the state government, on whose orders Lalu Prasad Yadav, convicted in the fodder scam, was shifted to the ‘Kelly’ bungalow of the director of the Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) and was recently shifted from the bungalow to the ‘paying ward’. Shifted to ‘? During the hearing of the case related to alleged misuse of facilities for treatment at RIMS by Lalu Yadav, Justice Aparesh Kumar Singh raised these questions to the state government. The High Court also wanted to know that on what basis Lalu’s sevadar was appointed in the hospital and who is responsible for it and who can be made sevadar in the hospital?
Earlier, during the hearing in the case related to Lalu in the bench of Justice Aparesh Kumar Singh, Additional Advocate General Ashutosh Anand presented the side of the state government. He told the court that the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) has been made for the inmates undergoing judicial custody, under which their security is arranged and the process of meeting people. The High Court also asked the state government that if the prisoner gets unnecessary people, then which officer will be responsible for this?
On the questions of the High Court, the Additional Advocate-General sought time to file a detailed report, on which the High Court set the hearing for December 18. During the hearing of the case, the CBI told the High Court that an FIR has also been lodged against Lalu Prasad for violating the jail manual. The High Court said that it was a separate matter. The CBI said that the High Court had also asked the state administration to list the people who met Lalu in the last three months. On this, the High Court said that they have got this list.
Let us tell you that on November 27, the CBI took up the case during a debate in the High Court on the bail plea of Ilajrat Lalu Yadav in judicial custody after receiving 14 years imprisonment in four different cases related to the Rs 950 crore fodder scam. Had and told the court that Lalu is misusing the treatment facility found in Rheims. The court then directed the CBI after hearing that it would hear the case on December 4.
During the hearing on Lalu’s bail in October, the High Court had asked the jail administration that how many people had met Lalu Prasad during his stay in jail, the full report should be filed in the High Court. In the light of this order, its report was filed in the High Court. Also, during the hearing on October 9, taking cognizance of the case of Lalu being admitted for treatment in RIMS for a long time, the High Court had directed the RIMS administration to produce a detailed report of Lalu Yadav’s health in the High Court.
The importance of hearing in both these cases, especially in the High Court, was further heightened in the backdrop of Lalu Yadav’s alleged call to BJP MLA Lalan Paswan for allegedly toppling the Bihar government. Due to this phone call, Lalu Yadav was sent back to the rims ward on November 26 from the bungalow of RIMS director in a hurry.
- Two New Teams In Ipl 2022: Ahemadabad And Lucknow; Know What Will Be The Changes In The Indian Premier League Tournament, How Will It Affect The Rest Of The Franchises? – Two new teams in IPL 2022: Know what will be the changes in the tournament, how will it affect the rest of the franchises?
- Maharashtra Home Department Begins Process To Declare Param Bir Singh Absconding
- Report On 13 Including The Md Of The Hospital Due To Negligence
- Former US Special Representative Zalmay Khalilzad Said We Were Losing War With Taliban Compromise Was Only Option
- According To Meteorological Department Delhi Recorded Highest Annual Rainfall For The Second Time In 120 Years
- Supreme Court Latest Verdict-Tenant Is Not A Landlord, Only A Tenant-Tenant is not a landlord, only a tenant: Supreme Court on
- china japan war: Japan says suspected Chinese submarine seen near territorial waters on
- Circle Officer Hiralal Saini And Woman Constable Suspended For Moral Misconduct In Rajasthan on