Shehla Rashid accuses her father of domestic violenceOn December 1, 2020 by admin
- Former JNU student leader Shehla Rashid has released a statement on Monday in response to her father’s allegations
- Shehla and her mother were accused by Abdul Rashid Shoura of sedition and involvement in anti-national activities
- In response to this, Shehla tweeted that these allegations were baseless and also accused the father of domestic violence.
Former JNU student leader Shehla Rashid has issued a statement on Monday in response to her father’s allegations. Shehla and her mother were accused by their father Abdul Rashid Shoura of sedition and involvement in anti-national activities. In response to this, Shehla tweeted that these allegations were baseless and also accused the father of domestic violence.
Shehla issued a statement saying that this does not happen in the family, as my father has done. They have made baseless allegations against me as well as my mother and sister. Shehla tweeted that he is an abusive and vicious person who beat his wife. We have finally decided to take action against him and this stunt is his reaction.
Shehla has further said in her statement, “Although it is a family matter, the allegations leveled against us are very serious. In fact, my mother, sister and I have filed a domestic violence complaint against my father in court. They have been barred from entering our house since 17 November 2020. I request all of you not to take their words seriously. Earlier, student Shehla Rashid has been accused by her father of sedition and involvement in anti-national activities. For this, he has written a letter to the Director General of Police, demanding threat to his life and police protection.
‘Three Crore Rupees Offered Terror Funding’
Shehla’s father Abdul Rashid claimed that in the year 2017, his daughter suddenly came into Kashmir politics. Previously she attended the National Conference. She then joined JKPM. This political party was founded by IAS officer Shah Faisal. Abdul Rashid said that MLA Engineer Rashid and Juhur Vatali offered his daughter a package of three crore rupees to join the new party. Engineer Rashid and Juhoor Vatali are arrested in the Terror Funding case. Abdul Rashid said that in June 2017, these two leaders called him to Vatali’s house, which is in Srinagar. There he was told that they were going to form a new party and his daughter would be added to it.
‘Daughter not allowed to follow this path’
Abdul Rashid alleged that he was asked to give three crore rupees on the spot that day, but he refused. His daughter was then approached. He said, ‘I said at that time that the money being given to him (Shehla Rashid) has come the wrong way. They are also being used in the wrong place. He told that after this his daughter had joined with these leaders. Not only this, he says that when he refused his daughter, he was asked to keep quiet in this matter. They were told that the money had been taken. These funds have been sent to the place where they were to be delivered. It was also said that more money will come.
Demanded an inquiry from I.G.
Shehla’s father alleged that after all this he was harassed. Many people started coming to his house. When he refused to do all these things, he started getting threats. Abdul Rashid also says that all efforts were made to get him out of the house. Now he is in danger of his life. In fact, his daughter has joined with the traitors. In such a situation, he can be killed. Abdul Rashid has written a letter to the Director General of Police. In this, they have demanded their protection. Director General of Police has asked IG Kashmir to investigate the matter so that the reality can be brought out.
Shehla Rashid News: old ties with controversies, know who is Shehla Rashid
Shehla Rashid’s father said – daughter anti-national, money came from here, my life was in danger
Jammu and Kashmir: Pakistan sends drone on Arnia IB, 4th incident in 9 days
Talks with China, avoiding Pakistan, because that Muslim country and now everything is communal: Mehbooba Mufti
- Pakistan’s new religious institution may put minorities in danger
- G-23 leader raised the issue of election preparation in CWC meeting
- new isi-backed terrorist front being formed: ISI-backed Pakistani terrorist groups are making a big plan against India, Under this, a new front terrorist organization is being created, It will take responsibility for future attacks, Intel gets info on new ISI-backed terrorist front and hit list of 200: New ISI-backed terrorist group is being formed to shed blood in Kashmir, 200 people included in the hit list, intelligence agencies alert
- Chinese naval base in cambodia: Chinese construction at Ream Naval Base in Cambodia Satellite Images: Satellite images show Chinese construction at Ream naval base in Cambodia
- Prime Minister Modi will inaugurate seven new medical colleges from the land of Buddha
- Supreme Court Latest Verdict-Tenant Is Not A Landlord, Only A Tenant-Tenant is not a landlord, only a tenant: Supreme Court on
- china japan war: Japan says suspected Chinese submarine seen near territorial waters on
- Circle Officer Hiralal Saini And Woman Constable Suspended For Moral Misconduct In Rajasthan on