LJP Foundation Day – Chirag Paswan targets BJP without naming – LJP wins one seat without star campaignersOn November 28, 2020 by admin
- Chirag Paswan wrote a letter to party workers on the foundation day of Lok Janshakti Party.
- In the letter, Chirag Paswan targeted the BJP without naming it.
- Chirag told party workers – elections can be held in Bihar even before 2025.
The foundation day of Lok Janshakti Party is being celebrated on Saturday. LJP chief Chirag Paswan has written a letter to party workers on the party’s foundation day. In this letter, Chirag Paswan has targeted the BJP without naming it. Chirag wrote- “Papa (Ram Vilas Paswan) is no longer among us, causing irreparable loss to all of us. In his absence, the party contested the Bihar assembly elections. The party alone received 24 lakh votes and about 6 percent votes. Has happened, which clearly shows the expansion of LJP. In Bihar, the party did not compromise with Bihar 1st Bihari 1st. “
Chirag Paswan said that the party has been strengthened by the addition of new people. The LJP president said in the letter, “Before going to the Bihar Assembly elections, the party had two options. Fight the 15 assembly seats or contest it friendly. In the coalition, the party was asked to give only 15 seats, which was called the LJP parliamentary The board refused. And it was decided to have a friendly fight on most seats. “
BJP announced the name of Sushil Modi for Rajya Sabha, how was Chirag Paswan’s reaction
Bihar First Bihari First Vision document was strongly appreciated: Chirag
The LJP president said that in the Bihar Assembly elections, the party fielded 135 candidates with the Bihar First Bihari First Resolution alone. The party’s Bihar First Bihari First Vision document has been strongly appreciated. Therefore, there is no reason that prevents us from reaching our goal in future. Everyone will have to prepare with more hard work and dedication to achieve the goal.
‘LJP has a strong support base’
Chirag further wrote that the founder of the party, the venerable Ram Vilas Paswan, had entrusted me with the responsibility of the national president of the party last year. At the same time, on the occasion of the party’s foundation day, he had a dream to strengthen the party. Papa always wanted the party to contest elections on its own without any alliance so that the foundation of the party could be strengthened. The 2020 election proved that the LJP has a strong support base, which will take the party to new heights in the coming election.
On Sushil Modi’s appointment as Rajya Sabha candidate, Chirag Paswan said in a silent silence, rhetoric between Nitish and Tejashwi – should not attack personal
Bihar elections may be held before 2025: Chirag Paswan
Chirag Paswan said that the next elections to the Bihar Legislative Assembly may be held before 2025. We all should start preparing for the 243 assembly constituency from now on so that the party can keep its vision for Bihar on all 243 seats. All of us will achieve the stated goal of Bihar First Bihari First with the blessings of Lajpai Party founder Late Ram Vilas Paswan ji.
- PM Modi’s meeting with the CEOs of oil and gas companies continues, what will be the control in the prices of petrol and diesel?
- Priyanka Gandhi was allowed to go to Agra (Lead-1)
- If the officials had not heeded the forecast, the loss of life and property in Uttarakhand would have been even higher: Meteorological Department
- Russian FM Sergey Lavrov at Moscow Format meeting on Afghanistan: Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov warns Taliban about terrorism
- Rajat Sharma Blog: Why is China creating tension on LAC? | Why is China creating tension on LAC?
- china japan war: Japan says suspected Chinese submarine seen near territorial waters on
- Circle Officer Hiralal Saini And Woman Constable Suspended For Moral Misconduct In Rajasthan on