Covid 19 Vaccine India News: One Crore Health Workers To Be Vaccinated FirstOn November 24, 2020 by admin
Everyone involved in the list will be vaccinated
The newspaper quoted sources as saying that the state governments have also divided the data of frontline health workers into several categories. These include allopathic doctors, AYUSH doctors, hospital nurses, ASHA workers and ANMs. But it has nothing to do with vaccination. Vaccine will be available to one crore people, there is no priority in it. Students of medicine and nursing and faculty members will also be involved in training and implementation of the vaccination program.
Plan to vaccinate 20-25 crores by July
The government is hopeful that it will get 40 to 50 crore doses by July 2021. With their help, 20-25 crore Indians will be vaccinated. In October, Union Health Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan had said that priority would be given to those who are at greater risk of infection. These people include health care frontline workers, people over the age of 50 and people with other diseases. The government wants to vaccinate all of them by July next year.
Important meeting to be held today regarding vaccine
The database of healthcare and frontline workers has been prepared ahead of an important meeting to be held today. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will discuss the vaccine in detail with the Chief Ministers of the states today. NITI Aayog member Dr. VK Paul and Health Secretary Rajesh Bhushan will also be present. Both of them are in the expert group formed on the vaccine. The two officials will present the full blueprint of the vaccination campaign through a detailed presentation at the meeting. In the last one week, Prime Minister Modi has been exposed to many vaccine related preparations. Test runs are also being done at the state and district level. Discussions have also been discussed in the meetings to improve cold chains and achieve searing and needles.
What’s the latest update on the corona vaccine?
There are currently five vaccine advanced stages in the country, while one is in the initial stage.
- Phase 3 trial of oxford vaccine has been completed by the Enrollment Serum Institute of India (SII). An interim analysis of the Phase 3 trial of this vaccine has been released in the UK. If it gets emergency approval there then in India also SII will move towards this.
- Bharat Biotech has just started Phase 3 trial of its vaccine Covaxin.
- ZyCov-D vaccine phase 2 trial of Zydus Cadila has been completed.
- Phase 2-3 trial of Russia’s Sputnik V has been started by Dr. Reddy Laboratories.
- Biological E vaccine is currently in the initial phase 1-2 trial.
- Pakistan serials expose with false evidence!
- Telecom companies will get relief in AGR payment
- ethiopian civil war: What Is Tigray War, Know All About Ethiopian Civil War With Itself
- Public representatives should follow high standards of discipline and decency Om Birla
- Congress is the true friendly party of farmers: Navjot Singh Sidhu..Navjot Singh Siddu accuses Sukhbir Singh Badal