Listen to the news
A British man stranded in Rajasthan has challenged not once, not two but three times, and has pulled himself out of his will power. Ian Johns first had dengue, then malaria, followed by Corona and was admitted to the hospital for the fourth time due to snake bite.
Ian Johns of Britain came to India working as a charity but the lockdown implicated him in Rajasthan. Ian Johns was unable to return to his home country due to Corona virus disease and was forced to stay in Rajasthan.
In Rajasthan, Ian was the first to get dengue, after recovering from this disease, he became malaria. Malaria was treated in the hospital, after which Ian recovered from the disease. After recovering from malaria, Ian succumbed to the Corona virus and after defeating Corona, he was preparing to return to his country when he was bitten by a snake on November 9.
After the snake bite, he was treated in the hospital till 16 November, after which he has now been discharged from the hospital. Doctor Abhishek Tater, who is treating Ian Johns, says that when Ian came to us, he could not see clearly and was having trouble walking.
On the same website, Go Fund Me, his son issued a statement saying that his father is a fighter, he first had dengue in India, then malaria fever, after this he got cured of corona disease and now he is poisoned. The snake has bitten. We know that they will win even more.