News Desk, Amar Ujala, Gandhinagar
Updated Sat, 21 Nov 2020 11:31 AM IST
Prime Minister Narendra Modi
– Photo: Twitter
Listen to the news
Prime Minister Narendra Modi e-inaugurates 45 MW production plant of Monocrystalline Solar Photo Voltaic Panel at Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University pic.twitter.com/VEFGDaKbzP
– ANI (@ANI) November 21, 2020
Prime Minister’s address
- It is not that successful people do not have problems, but he who accepts challenges, defeats them, solves problems, he succeeds.
- It is not an easy thing to be a graduate at a time when the world is facing such a big crisis. But your abilities are much bigger than these challenges. What are the problems, more important than what is your purpose, what is your preference and what is your plan?
- Today, the country is moving ahead with the goal of reducing its carbon footprint by 30-35%. Efforts are to increase the share of natural gas in our energy needs by 4 times in this decade.
- I am sure that with your skill, your talent, your professionalism, you will emerge as a big power of self-reliant India. I have been associated with the projects of this university since the beginning.
- There was a time when people questioned how far such a university would be able to grow. But the students here, the professors and the professionals who emigrated from here have answered all these questions.
- Today you are entering the industry at a time when due to the epidemic, major changes are also taking place in the energy sector of the whole world. In such a situation, there is immense potential for growth, entrepreneurship, employment in the energy sector in India today.
- I am happy to see that this university is making its mark in the whole world today. I have come here today not as a chief guest, but as a member of the university family.
- Congratulations to all of you on the occasion of 8th Convocation of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Petroleum University. Many best wishes to the fellow graduates who are going on today, and also their parents.