Cold conditions rise in North India including Delhi, minimum temperature below normalOn November 21, 2020 by admin
- In most parts of North India, the minimum temperature was below normal on Saturday.
- The Meteorological Department has predicted an increase in night temperature on Monday.
- Delhi recorded a minimum of 8.5 degrees Saturday while the maximum temperature was 24.6 degrees
In most parts of North India, the minimum temperature remained below normal on Saturday. The Meteorological Department has predicted a rise in night temperature on Monday due to the Western Disturbance moving towards the northwestern part of the country. The national capital recorded a minimum temperature of 8.5 degrees Celsius on Saturday while the maximum temperature was 24.6 degrees Celsius. Earlier on Friday, Delhi had the coldest morning in November in the last 14 years. Delhi’s air remained in the ‘poor’ category and the air quality index averaged 251 during the 24 hours.
According to data from the Indian Meteorological Department, the minimum temperature was four degrees Celsius below normal. Kuldeep Srivastava, head of the Meteorological Department’s regional weather forecasting center, said that due to the impact of western disturbance, minimum temperature is expected to increase from Monday. Most parts of Rajasthan recorded the minimum temperature on Saturday. In the plains, Churu recorded a minimum temperature of 5.5 degrees Celsius. Mount Abu, the only mountainous state in the state, had a night temperature of one degree Celsius.
Chandigarh’s temperature is four degrees below normal
The maximum and minimum temperatures were also below normal in Punjab and Haryana. The Meteorological Department has predicted dry weather in the two states in the next few days. Chandigarh, the joint capital of the two states, had a maximum temperature of 22.2 degrees Celsius, four degrees below normal. The maximum temperatures in Amritsar, Ludhiana, Patiala in Punjab were 22.2 ° C, 21.8 ° C and 23.3 ° C, respectively, which is five degrees Celsius below normal.
Haryana’s temperature is 5 degrees below normal
Ambala in Haryana recorded a maximum temperature of 21.9 degrees Celsius, five degrees Celsius below normal, while Hisar had a maximum temperature of 23 degrees Celsius, six degrees below normal. Narnaul recorded a maximum temperature of 26.2 degrees Celsius.
Delhi weather update: cold in October breaks 58-year record amid pollution
Weather will be like this for three days in UP
The weather remained dry in Uttar Pradesh on Saturday and is expected to remain so for the next three days. Himachal Pradesh is freezing and the Meteorological Department has forecast rain and snowfall in the state in the next few days. Temperatures in Manali, Keylong and Kalpa were below zero, while Shimla recorded 5.1 degree Celsius.
- Pakistan serials expose with false evidence!
- Telecom companies will get relief in AGR payment
- ethiopian civil war: What Is Tigray War, Know All About Ethiopian Civil War With Itself
- Public representatives should follow high standards of discipline and decency Om Birla
- Congress is the true friendly party of farmers: Navjot Singh Sidhu..Navjot Singh Siddu accuses Sukhbir Singh Badal