India News: Supreme Court’s big comment, said- not everyone can be allowed to prescribe medicines – supreme court big comment, says- not everyone can be allowed to write medicinesOn November 19, 2020 by admin
- This comment was made during the hearing against the order of Kerala High Court to allow AYUSH doctors to write approved blends and pills from the government.
- A bench of Justice Ashok Bhushan, Justice R Subhash Reddy and Justice MR Shah directed Solicitor General Tushar Mehta
- According to protocol, people affected by Covid-19 will not receive any treatment other than those authorized by the government and
The Supreme Court said on Thursday that not everyone can be allowed to prescribe medicines. The apex court made this remark during the hearing against the Kerala High Court order permitting doctors of AYUSH to prescribe a mixture and pills approved by the government in the name of increasing immunity to Covid-19. A bench of Justice Ashok Bhushan, Justice R Subhash Reddy and Justice MR Shah directed the Solicitor General Tushar Mehta to file an affidavit within a week in appeal against the August 21 order of the High Court.
The apex court sought to know from Mehta whether there were any guidelines in this regard by the Ministry of AYUSH. The Ministry of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy are for) the Solicitor General said that he would bring the guidelines on the record. The bench said in its order that a week’s time is given as per the request. It should be listed after one week.
‘Used to increase immunity’
During the hearing of the case, the bench remarked that not everyone can be allowed to prescribe medicines and may be used to increase immunity but not for treatment. The High Court had given this order on a petition directing the state government to give immediate permission to homeopathic doctors to work in accordance with the March 6 notification of the Ministry of AYUSH.
These things were said in the notification
In this notification, it was said that the state government would take steps to adopt homeopathy method to other medical practices in the fight against corona virus. The High Court in its order had mentioned the fact that the government is following the advice of the Ministry of AYUSH and giving them free pills to increase immunity.
No restriction on writing mixtures or tablets that increase immunity
According to the state medical protocol, people affected by Covid-19 will not receive any treatment other than the government and those authorized on its behalf. The High Court had also said in its order that according to the medical protocol of the government, doctors of AYUSH medical system will not prescribe any medicine for treatment of Kovid-19 disease. The court also said that in the consultation issued by the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India, there is no restriction on writing a mixture or pills that increase immunity from the practitioners of AYUSH.
- Pakistan serials expose with false evidence!
- Telecom companies will get relief in AGR payment
- ethiopian civil war: What Is Tigray War, Know All About Ethiopian Civil War With Itself
- Public representatives should follow high standards of discipline and decency Om Birla
- Congress is the true friendly party of farmers: Navjot Singh Sidhu..Navjot Singh Siddu accuses Sukhbir Singh Badal