Construction of Ram temple in Ayodhya will pick up speed, Banshi Paharpur stone can be stopped soonOn November 19, 2020 by admin
- Towards the removal of the ban on the prohibited stone used in the construction of Ayodhya Ram temple
- Ram temple is being built with the stone of Bharatpur
- A lot of stones have been left from Bharatpur for the construction of Ram temple
- The government had imposed a ban on mining, soon it is going to allow mining
There is good news for people eagerly waiting for the construction of the Ram temple. The news is that beautiful and durable stone will be used again for the Ram temple in Ayodhya from Bansipaharpur in Rudaval, Bharatpur. Let me tell you that due to illegal mining for a long time, the administration of this stone mining was banned. Therefore, these stones being used in temple construction also could not be used for construction. But now the government is trying to start a lease by giving permission on this mountain, so that the stone can be mined from here and sent to the Ram temple.
Rajasthan: More than 2100 corona infected cases continue, 400 crosses in Jaipur, not one in Pratapgarh
This process is being adopted
It is noteworthy that the stone mining used for the Ram temple was always banned. At the same time, the district administration had taken action to ban illegal mining, due to which the stone could not be moved from here for the Ram temple, but now an exercise is being done in this regard. Bharatpur District Collector Nathmal Didel says that the red stone comes out of the mountains of Banshi Paharpur area, which is in great demand in the whole country but from 2016 this hill was notified for sanctuary. From where this stone comes out, there is neither forest nor animal, in view of which a joint survey was conducted by the Department of Mining, Forest and Revenue and according to this survey we will update according to the guide line of the Forest Department of the Central Government. Also, firstly this area will be denotified, only after which the lease can be approved.
Mining will be approved
Didel says that if mining is allowed here, it will only be able to supply according to demand in the entire country. Also, the local people will also get employment and this will also give revenue to the government. He said that the reason for the ban on these stones was to stop illegal mining in the area and not let the mafia flourish. So now this process is being adopted. So that the time has to be spent for action will be avoided and this will also benefit the government.
After Kataria, the attack of former minister Arun Chaturvedi: – Where will the Congress party, Sachin Pilot, tell in its final phase, when the elections will be held?
Why is Banshi Paharpur stone important
Didel said that Banshi Paharpur stone is being planted in the Ram temple to be built in Ayodhya. For this, Ayodhya has been going from here after stone cut for a long time. Because the stone emanating from here is very quality, it shines strongly for thousands of years. Due to the water in it, it also improves.
- Pakistan serials expose with false evidence!
- Telecom companies will get relief in AGR payment
- ethiopian civil war: What Is Tigray War, Know All About Ethiopian Civil War With Itself
- Public representatives should follow high standards of discipline and decency Om Birla
- Congress is the true friendly party of farmers: Navjot Singh Sidhu..Navjot Singh Siddu accuses Sukhbir Singh Badal