Up Government Welcomes The Decision Of Supreme Court On 69 Thousand Teachers Recruitment. 69 thousand assistant teachers recruitment: Yogi government welcomed Supreme Court verdict, soon 37 thousand recruitments will be done


News Desk, Amar Ujala, Lucknow
Updated Wed, 18 Nov 2020 12:23 PM IST

Minister of State for Basic Education Satish Dwivedi
– Photo: amar ujala

Read Amar Ujala e-paper
anywhere anytime.

*Yearly subscription for just ₹299 Limited Period Offer. HURRY UP!

Listen to the news

The Yogi government of Uttar Pradesh has welcomed the decision of the Supreme Court in the recruitment of 69 thousand assistant teachers and said that the recruitment process for the remaining 37 thousand posts in the case will be started soon.

State Minister of State for Basic Education Satish Dwivedi said that this has cleared the way for the appointment of 69 thousand assistant teachers in Basic Education Council. The recruitment process for the remaining posts will be completed soon. He also welcomed giving Shikamitras another chance in the recruitment process.

He said that this decision of the Supreme Court also confirmed the decision of the Yogi government to provide quality education to every child. I congratulate all the candidates involved in Assistant Teacher Recruitment. On Wednesday, the Supreme Court rejected an appeal filed by the UP Shiksha Mitra Association in the recruitment of assistant teachers. The apex court has given Shiksha Mitra one last chance to appear in the respective examinations. Earlier on July 24, the Supreme Court reserved its decision in the case.

The apex court upheld the Allahabad High Court verdict, saying that the cut off would be 60 to 65. With this, about 38 thousand Shiksha Mitras will not get exemption in cut-off marks for getting qualification as primary teachers in Uttar Pradesh. However, all education friends will get a chance.

Already in the teacher recruitment case, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath had on September 19 directed to fill 31661 posts within a week. These posts will be recruited based on the current cut-off 60-65 of the UP government. The court took the UP government’s affidavit on record during the hearing, stating that the new friend, who was deprived of the job due to the new cut-off, would be given another chance next year.

A faction of students said that it was wrong for the government to determine the cut off after the exam. On 6 March, the Allahabad High Court, taking the decision of the UP government as true, ordered the recruitment process to be completed within three months. But Shikshamitras protested against the cut-off marks and challenged the Allahabad High Court verdict in the apex court.

Shikshamitra says that in the written test, total 45,357 Shikshamitras had entered the form, out of which 8,018 Shikshamitras passed with 60-65 percent but there is no data on how many Shikshamitras passed at the cutoff of 40-45. For this reason, by reserving 37,339 posts out of 69 thousand posts, assistant teachers should be recruited or the entire recruitment process should be stopped.

The Yogi government of Uttar Pradesh has welcomed the decision of the Supreme Court in the recruitment of 69 thousand assistant teachers and said that the recruitment process for the remaining 37 thousand posts in the case will be started soon.

State Minister of State for Basic Education Satish Dwivedi said that this has cleared the way for the appointment of 69 thousand assistant teachers in Basic Education Council. The recruitment process for the remaining posts will be completed soon. He also welcomed giving Shikamitras another chance in the recruitment process.

He said that this decision of the Supreme Court also confirmed the decision of the Yogi government to provide quality education to every child. I congratulate all the candidates involved in Assistant Teacher Recruitment. On Wednesday, the Supreme Court rejected an appeal filed by the UP Shiksha Mitra Association in the recruitment of assistant teachers. The apex court has given Shiksha Mitra one last chance to appear in the respective examinations. Earlier on July 24, the Supreme Court reserved its decision in the case. The apex court has justified the Allahabad High Court’s verdict, saying that the cut off will remain 60 to 65. With this, about 38 thousand Shiksha Mitras will not get exemption in cut-off marks for getting qualification as primary teachers in Uttar Pradesh. However, all education friends will get a chance.

Already in the teacher recruitment case, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath had on September 19 directed to fill 31661 posts within a week. These posts will be recruited on the basis of the current cut off of 60-65 by the UP government. The court took the UP government’s affidavit on record during the hearing, stating that Shiksha Mitra, who was deprived of the job due to the new cut-off, would be given another chance next year.

read ahead

Educators gave this argument


www.amarujala.com

Leave a Comment