Nitish’s cap and Chitragupta disappear of bjpOn November 18, 2020 by admin
Nitish Kumar has started his seventh horse ride in politics. On Monday, he took the oath along with his new warlords. These same Nitish had said many times in his meetings that we will also apply the vaccine and will also wear a hat. By tika, they mean Hindu society and hat is Muslim society. JDU has already placed bets on minority voters other than BJP. Even in the Upper House i.e. the Upper House, Nitish has been expressing his equation in the Rajya Sabha and the Legislative Council. But after Bihar assembly elections, the same thing is striking everyone in the new government. Bihar Congress has even started questioning it.
Nitish’s new cabinet is without minority
14 ministers were also sworn in along with Nitish on Monday. The vaccine was shown in this cabinet but the cap was missing. Not a single minority minister has sworn in the new cabinet. Not only this, Kayasthas who are considered to be the core voters of the NDA i.e. BJP in the capital Patna also have not got a place in the cabinet.
- Nitish Kumar: Home, Vigilance, General Administration
- Mangal Pandey: Ministry of Health and Ministry of Road and Transport
- Jeevesh Mishra: Tourism, Labor and Mines and Ghosts
- Ashok Chaudhary: Ministry of Building Construction and Minority Welfare
- Mevalal Chaudhary: Minister of Education
- Vijay Kumar Chaudhary: Rural Development, Rural Works, Water Resources, PRD, Parliamentary Affairs
- Santosh Manjhi: Minor irrigation department
- Tarkishore Prasad: The departments that Sushil Modi was looking at were all Ministries like Finance, Commerce and other major ministries.
- Sheela Kumari: transport Department
- Renu Devi: Panchayati Raj, OBC, EBC and Industry
- Rampreet Paswan: PHED
- Amarendra Pratap Singh: Agriculture, Cooperatives and Sugarcane Industries
- Bijendra Prasad Yadav: Energy, Food, Planning, Excise
- Mukesh Sahni: Animal husbandry
- Ram Sundar Rai: Revenue and Land Reforms
Bihar Congress has also made the issue of not including minorities in Bihar’s cabinet. Bihar Congress spokesperson Rajesh Rathore has said that ‘Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar remains the puppet of BJP’s hand in the chair. This is the first time that Nitish Kumar has not given a place to any minority in his cabinet. They have mortgaged their self-respect at the hands of BJP and RSS. Fearing whom Nitish Kumar described himself as the greatest benefactor of minorities, he could not give the minorities a place in his cabinet or he accepted the agenda of RSS and BJP.
State Congress spokesperson Rajesh Rathore described Nitish Kumar as a weak and helpless chief minister, saying that “Nitish Kumar has become the head of a government that will run at the behest of BJP RSS.” Nitish Kumar, who split the portfolios of ministers in half an hour in the last term, took 24 hours to determine the portfolios of ministers. Nitish Kumar has surrendered to BJP in power fascination.
This is also a reason for the absence of minority ministers
Only JDU fielded 11 Muslim candidates in the NDA. All of them had a strong hold in their territories. But eleven candidates of these eleven of JDU lost the election. The political career of some of them was hunted by the LJP. However, JDU leaders are giving the reasons for the defeat of minority candidates from Dabi Juban. But it is common to discuss that VIP President Mukesh Sahni also lost the election. In such a situation, the NDA made him a minister despite losing the fear of losing the majority. Because NDA has only 3 seats more than majority in 2020 regime, 4 of which are also VIPs.
Obviously, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar must have been worrying this too. Obviously the question of opponents is sharp. One of the challenges that Nitish faces in many challenges, including employment, is the inclusion of a minority minister in the cabinet. For this, they have to bring a minority from the Legislative Council. The important question is, will Nitish answer the opponents in the cabinet expansion?
- Pakistan serials expose with false evidence!
- Telecom companies will get relief in AGR payment
- ethiopian civil war: What Is Tigray War, Know All About Ethiopian Civil War With Itself
- Public representatives should follow high standards of discipline and decency Om Birla
- Congress is the true friendly party of farmers: Navjot Singh Sidhu..Navjot Singh Siddu accuses Sukhbir Singh Badal