Chapare virus another deadly virus after corona full information. Chapare Virus: Another dangerous virus may increase after Corona!On November 18, 2020 by admin
new Delhi. The world is currently battling the Corona epidemic. Millions of people have died due to this infection. Now the threat of another virus is hovering over the world. The United States of America’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has reported that another virus, such as Ebola that causes haemorrhagic fever, can spread through people. However, after the announcement of the CDC, sciencetimes.com was quoted by experts as saying that even in case of an outbreak, the Chapare virus was unlikely to cause epidemics on the scale of Covid-19. However, it also warned that there were reasons to be concerned about a possible Chapare virus outbreak.
Some important information related to Chapare haemorrhagic fever
- The Chapare virus was first identified in 2004 in Bolivian province of Chapare, where it received its name. Although it disappeared in 2004, at least five people were infected by its outbreak last year.
- Some symptoms of Chapare are fever, abdominal pain, vomiting, gingivitis, skin rashes and pain. Although the virus can be transmitted bodily via fluids and even kill infected people, Sciencetimes.com reported that no active cases have been reported this year.
- According to Science.com, 5 people were infected with the virus in the year 2019, out of which two people died.
- The virus, found last year, was found in a sample of bodily fluids, considered by doctors to be dengue. However, further tests showed no symptoms of dengue. Subsequently, tests were done for two other fatal haemorrhagic viruses – yellow fever and Machupo. However, the results were negative once again.
- The Pan-American Health Organization (PAHO) partnered with the CDC to finally identify and sample the virus. The CDC also developed an RT-PCR test to diagnose the virus in the future.
- It was such an outbreak that the virus could spread from person to person. Additionally, experts say that the virus is present in the semen of survival after being infected for 24 weeks or 168 days.
- The Chapare virus was also found in mice around the home of the first infected person. However, experts said that this does not prove that mice could be the reason for its outbreak.
- Pakistan serials expose with false evidence!
- Telecom companies will get relief in AGR payment
- ethiopian civil war: What Is Tigray War, Know All About Ethiopian Civil War With Itself
- Public representatives should follow high standards of discipline and decency Om Birla
- Congress is the true friendly party of farmers: Navjot Singh Sidhu..Navjot Singh Siddu accuses Sukhbir Singh Badal