PM Modi accepted the invitation of Putin and participated in this virtual conference. PM Modi addressed the BRICS summit through video conferencing.
Written By : Ravindra Pratap Singh | Edited By : Ravindra Singh | Updated on: 17 Nov 2020, 05:51:33 PM
PM Modi (Photo Credit: Social Media)
Prime Minister Narendra Modi (Narendra Modi) attended the 12th BRICS (BRICS) summit on Tuesday. PM Modi was invited by Russian President Vladimir Putin to participate in this summit. PM Modi accepted the invitation of Putin and participated in this virtual conference. PM Modi addressed the BRICS summit through video conferencing. During this time, PM Modi raised the issue of terrorism and attacked it fiercely without naming Pakistan. Let us tell you 10 big things about this address of PM Modi.
- PM Modi first paid tribute to the soldiers we had killed this year on the 75th anniversary of the Second World War and said that more than 2.5 million heroes from India were active in this war on many frontages like Europe, Africa and South East Asia.
- Taking up the issue of terrorism, PM Modi said that today is the biggest problem facing the world. We must ensure that the countries that support and assist the terrorists are also blamed and this problem is dealt with in an organized manner.
- PM Modi said that during COVID-19, due to the capability of the Indian pharma industry, we were able to send essential medicines to more than 150 countries. Our vaccine production and delivery capacity will also serve the benefit of humanity.
- PM Modi further said that we have started a comprehensive reform process under the ‘Self-reliant India’ campaign.
- This campaign is based on the belief that a self-reliant and resilient India post-COVID can be a force multiplier for the global economy and make a strong contribution to the global value chains.
- PM Modi said that, the global value chain can make a strong contribution. Essential medicines were sent to more than 150 countries, this is the biggest example.
- PM Modi further said that in 2021, 15 years of BRICS will be completed. Our Sherpa can make a report to evaluate the various decisions taken among us in the last years.
- PM Modi said that during his presidency in 2021, we will try to strengthen intra-BRICS cooperation in all the three pillars of BRICS.
- PM Modi further said, ‘In this difficult tenure, under the leadership of Russia, many initiatives were taken to improve people-to-people connections such as BRICS Film Festival, meetings of young scientists etc.
- During the address at the BRICS conference, PM Modi also told that in the coming time, India will promote digital health and traditional medicine among the BRICS countries.
First Published : 17 Nov 2020, 05:20:10 PM