Demand for action against the then SP Lipi Singh in Munger firing caseOn November 17, 2020 by admin
- The issue of Munger firing rekindled, BJP leader demanded script action on Singh
- Demand for both BJP’s new Deputy Chief Ministers Tarkishore Prasad and Renu Devi in Bihar
- Delhi BJP spokesperson Tajinder Bagga said, ‘Khaki is not in jail instead of Lipi Singh’
- Lipi Singh is the daughter of JDU MP RCP Singh, very close to RCP Singh Nitish
Nitish Kumar has returned to power with the victory of Bihar Assembly elections with an absolute majority. However, this time the government is slightly different from previous Nitish governments. This time the BJP is the number one party in the coalition by a large margin. Two Deputy Chief Ministers of BJP have also been formed in the swearing in on Monday. With this new change in the power equation, BJP leaders are hopeful that they will also do well in Bihar. In view of this, there has been a demand to reopen the file of Muger Firing news.
Delhi BJP spokesperson Tajinder Pal Singh Bagga has demanded a re-investigation into the shootout during the Durga idol immersion in Munger, Bihar last month. He has demanded tough action against Bihar’s new Deputy Chief Ministers Tarkishore Prasad and Renu Devi against Muni’s then SP and JDU Rajya Sabha MP RCP Singh’s daughter Lipi Singh (Lipi Singh).
‘Lipi is in jail instead of Singh, is in jail’
Tajinder Pal Singh Bagga tweeted on Tuesday, saying, “I request Tarkishore Prasad ji and Renu Devi ji to get the Munger massacre investigated and order action against the guilty policemen.” SP, which orders the killing of innocent people, should be jailed, not Khaki. This demand of Tajinder was further supported by the users and demanded strict action on Lipi Singh.
There was a ruckus during the immersion of Durga idol
Let us know that at around 11:45 pm on October 26, a convoy of devotees was going for immersion. At the same time, a dispute between some of the crowd and the police started. After this, some people started stone pelting on police and security forces. During the stone pelting, the Munger police first opened air firing. After the firing, the crowd became more agitated and stones also intensified. Throughout the uproar, one person was killed and several were injured.
Munger firing caused ruckus from road to social media
After the incident, protests were held in many parts of Bihar from Munger to the incident. The then SP of Munger, Lippi Singh, was charged with negligence and ordering firing in the entire case. However Lippi Singh categorically denied police firing. On social media, he was even called General Dyer. After three days of ruckus, the Election Commission transferred Lippi Singh and Munger DM.
Lipi Singh said that the police did not fire
On October 27, SP Lipi Singh said on media cameras that anti-social elements in the crowd had fired. According to Lipi Singh, in view of the assembly elections, there was a repeated request from the police to immerse the statue rapidly. Meanwhile, some antisocial elements attacked the police and opened fire. A young man was killed by anti-social elements shot, while many people were injured. In this incident, 20 policemen including seven policemen were also injured.
- Pakistan serials expose with false evidence!
- Telecom companies will get relief in AGR payment
- ethiopian civil war: What Is Tigray War, Know All About Ethiopian Civil War With Itself
- Public representatives should follow high standards of discipline and decency Om Birla
- Congress is the true friendly party of farmers: Navjot Singh Sidhu..Navjot Singh Siddu accuses Sukhbir Singh Badal